Thursday, November 13, 2008

From the File

... enjoy your pre Christmas parties wherever you are

...dining indoors or alfresco

How would I love this picture or any Kenton Nelson art as a Christmas present . My daughter promised to attempt a copy for me. (is it illegal ?)

I love this colour combination!


..and I love everything about Cote Bastide


..check the Boatman Geller for an inspiration


..and also talented girls from Bespoke Letterpress Boutique in Brisbane for your custom made stationery

...black & white picture is going to be framed soon

This was happy and busy week so it will be most deserving to relax and enjoy!
My son just come home from his last uni exam. Hurray Holiday!
Hope you have a most wonderful weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...