Monday, October 27, 2008

Stairs

I love stairs!!!
They are an absolutely great architectural feature. I hope this will not be boring for you , but my inspirational "stair" file is growing and I would like to publish every stair possible. I am sure, with your help, I will be adding to this post continuously.
So if you have some interesting tips, please let me know and I Thank You in advance.

Photo via Phoebe Howard -Mrs. Howard
Thanks Cote de Texas - photo from Michael Smith's new book -Houses

Catherine Martin house in Sydney (photo Vogue living Australia) .Thank you- Hopeful for Happy -for your tip .

Images from Marley&Lockyer Thank You a lot !
Tori Golub
Bandongrove Estate Byron

Victoria Hagan


Steven Randazzo
Stephanie Wohlner

Emily Todhunter
Eddie Ross blog ( thank you Eddie)

Photo VT Interiors




Diamond Baratta Design

Bunny Williams





Allan Greenberg Architect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...